Looking for someone to support your blog and business that understands exactly how you feel?
Ever wondered why someone couldn’t just always be there for you?
Need a lot of help but not quite ready for full blown guided coaching?
My Blog Biz Best Friend package is the perfect solution for you. I found out while growing my business, that very few people have time (or are willing) to answer your quick questions. There are many wonderful coaches out there, however I noticed that many have a formal step by step program that they guide their clients through. It’s a great way to teach someone that needs this approach. Heck, I even have a program like that.
But, more often then not, you find yourself with random questions and need help without a set path.
I created Blog Biz Best Friend for this reason:
To assist Lady Bosses that have their *ish together and just need a friend to help them along the way.
Don’t get me wrong; this is a paid product that’s full of value without fluff. But it’s not such a stringent path that you feel stuck in one area of your business when you wish (or need) to be learning something else.
Whatever you need (or want) to work on; I’m here. If you’re stuck, I’ll teach you what you need to know. No wasted calls. Ever.
I don’t claim to know it all but I am an expert at research and if I need to reach out to my mentors to find an answer; I will. FAST.
I just want to say that deciding to work with Cee Lee to develop and build my blog was a great decision and I couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. Cee Lee covered every step to help create a blog I never would have been able to do on my own in the amount of time it took working with her and following her guidelines. Areas covered included picking the best blog name, choosing the right fit for my domain name site, choosing which host company would be best for me as well as designing the look of the blog. There were a lot of decisions to make and Cee Lee’s step by step process gave me the confidence I needed to tackle to the world of blogging. -Chaundra of Stitches Dishes and Butterfly Kisses.
- (1) one hour call weekly (phone or video) + (1) bonus 30 minute call monthly; use when you want
- Unlimited email with me
- Unlimited Voxer support (walkie-talkie messenger)
- Access to the Blog Biz + Entrepreneur Tips Facebook group
- Access to The Cauldron (coming soon)
- (1) Guest post on either my parenting blog or this one; with promotion
- One week promoting your website/blog through my social media channels
- Starbucks gift card (cause a girl needs coffee and tea daily)
- My favorite biz book (can you guess which one it is?)
- How do we get started? Click the link below to schedule your discovery call aka coffee break.
- When can we start? We start the Monday following signup and initial payment.
- How long does it last? The program last for 4 consecutive weeks.
I know you have more questions, that’s natural. Let’s talk and make sure this program is a fit for your situation. I’ll reassure you with my answers and we’ll get to know each other first.
Schedule a complimentary coffee break aka discovery call NOW!
Introductory offer priced at $488 per month. If you prefer, you may make two (2) payments of $298.
Working with Cee Lee was fantastic! She provided in-depth, but easy to understand information. She went above and beyond, answering my many questions outside of the webinar intensive she offered. Cee Lee empowered me to set up my own websites, and gave me guidance and direction for what to do once I bought my domain and hosting. If you are interested in learning how to set up your own website, Cee Lee is the go-to woman. -Suzanna of One Hoolie Mama.