Cold hard cash. Most business owners are in the business of making money. I know that my intention with this blog is to use it to increase my income and to help you increase your monthly cash flow. Most owners think that in order to create a substantial income, you’ve got to kill yourself 24/7. That’s one way to do it.
Let’s not forget there are hundreds of other ways to grow your account balance. Each directly tied to a different task that you can accomplish with a little bit of effort. I’m not saying they’re all easy but they are definitely all doable.
Pretend for a minute that I just announced that the first person to offer me $250 for my brand new car (vision board: Jaguar) would be the proud new owner. I doubt that it would take you very long to come up with a ton of Benjamins. That is, if you wanted it bad enough. We can always accomplish the things we need to do when we need to do them if we really want them enough. If this deal was in front of me, I’d jump in a second and have no trouble brainstorming ideas for monthly cash flow.
You need to constantly be of the mindset of thinking outside the box (and inside the typical box) for earning more in your business. Luckily, blogging offers so many different ways to earn moolah.
Here are 15 traditional ways to increase your monthly cash flow on your blog:
- Advertise with blog networks
- Google Adsense
- Revenue Hits
- Sponsored Posts
- Any company you’d like to work with
- Collective Bias
- Massive Sway
- Create a paid membership site
- Sell ad space in your sidebar
- Write a book like I did and sell it on Kindle (aff link)
- Sell your own products
- Planner stickers
- Create merchandise for your readers
- Become an affiliate for another blogger
- Use your own affiliate links inside your blog post content
- Refer other bloggers to your web host company
- I highly recommend Siteground and so does WordPress (aff link)
- Coach others with your knowledge
- Provide services to those in need. Are you in need? Work with me this month.
- Host a local event on your niche and charge admission
- Host a Twitter party
- Get paid to guest post for other sites
And the list goes on and on and on…Alot of these ideas are pretty run of the mill ideas for monetizing and are popular amongst bloggers. They will start working for you almost immediately and grow right along with your reader traffic. As a lady boss, it’s your job to always be thinking of cash creation.
I dedicate an entire day each month to just brainstorming products and services that I can help my future clients with. Not only does it help my clients and students with services they need, it brings me additional revenue streams. Yay!
I’m also unashamed to say that I have a major love of all things woo woo and often use these tricks to receive.
Here are 7 ways to attract money with a little woo woo:
- Be grateful. I’ve been blessed to always have enough so I put that gratitude out into the world. I throw out the wealthy vibe so that poor and needy just won’t stick. Spend your days being thankful for what you do have.
- Act “as if” you’ve already reached your goal. You will attract what you put out there.
- Banish your money blocks around monthly cash flow. Stop thinking that you don’t have enough already. You do.
- Set money goals. You cannot possibly reach your ideal income level if you don’t know how much it is.
- Surround yourself with success. Whether that’s your rich neighbor or expensive face cream. Hang out where you want to be.
- Give money away. I know this one can be difficult if you suffer from those crappy blocks we talked about. Remember that money is cyclical and what goes out, tends to come back in. Almost always twofold. Remember that.
Okay, now stay with me for this last one.
Set your intention of earning income with each New Moon. Yes, this one is very woo-woo, but hear me out. There is just something magically magnetic about the moon’s power. Forget all of the scientific mumbo jumbo proving gravitational pulls and just believe me when I say that as a woman…it feels good to simply stand out under the beautiful dark sky and demand something of the Universe. DO IT! (otherwise you can’t laugh at me)
Tell me in the comments what ideas you have for earning cash. Will you try something new this quarter? We’re in this together.
Your blog biz best friend, Cee Lee
PS: Read how to set business goals that are keepers so you will finally achieve them.